Process Engineers And Associates engaged with several milk producers on a daily basis and we understand the importance of Milk Production Process for determining the quality of milk being produced and delivered. Our deep understanding of the dairy industry and the processes that go into it allows us to manufacture products of world-class quality.
How Milk Is Made?
- Collecting - Raw milk is collected and cooled at a particular temperature to make it ready for further processing.
- Separating - Any kind of sediment or debris is removed from milk in this step. A separator separates lighter milk and heavier milk fat to give cream and skim milk.
- Pasteurizing - The extracted milk is heated to a certain temperature for killing off the pathogenic microorganisms present in it. It also increases the time for which you can store the milk in a tank.
- Homogenizing - Homogenizing, as the name suggests, is the process to make milk even throughout. It is done by breaking down the heavier particles present in milk.
- Storage - The milk is then stored in a storage tank for further delivery either to the plants or the manufacturers of dairy products. This is the last step in the process of milk production.
This Milk Processing Procedure is widely accepted by almost all dairies and plants across the country or even the world. We deliver premium quality Milk Plant for processing milk in the best manner. Get in touch with us to request a quote.